Saturday 19 July 2008

change


It was K's last day at primary school yesterday. I went up to Nottinghamshire last week, to see her perform in the school play, the Wizard of Oz. She was the witch, and gave a terrific performance, in my entirely impartial opinion. And the head and other teachers said nice things about her. I was extremely happy for her, and rather proud too. And she was pleased as anything, too.

She starts school in Bristol in the autumn, and will be living with me. Big changes all round. Much learning to do.

2 comments:

  1. A part to get your teeth into, well done to Kate. A chapter has closed.

    I bet you're both excited and perhaps a little scared at the thought of an unknown school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are, Anji. Fortunately, she knows a few of the other children who'll be starting at the same time.

    ReplyDelete